A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mc Donald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mc Donald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mc Donald, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Donald graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Mc Donald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Mc Donald MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Mc Donald practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mc Donald has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mc Donald practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.