Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mckenna
Dr. Thomas Mckenna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Mckenna is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Riddle Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mckenna has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mckenna has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Thomas Mckenna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr. Edward Theurkauf Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi59
Dr. Jocelyn Sivalingam
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Amy Curran
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi16