A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McAfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McAfee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McAfee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vardon McAfee MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. McAfee practice?
- Dr. Thomas McAfee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McAfee practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.