Learn more about Dr. Thomas McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McAllister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McAllister, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Factitious Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McAllister has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry Fellowship
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W McAllister MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. McAllister practice?
- Dr. Thomas McAllister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McAllister practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.