Learn more about Dr. Thomas McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McAllister is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McAllister, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Factitious Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAllister has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- New Hampshire Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAllister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. McAllister practice?
Dr. Thomas McAllister practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH and Lebanon, NH.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.