Learn more about Dr. Thomas McCaffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McCaffrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McCaffrey, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Trachea Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffrey graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCaffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas McCaffrey MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas McCaffrey practice?
- Dr. Thomas McCaffrey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McCaffrey practices Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists.