Learn more about Dr. Thomas McCaffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McCaffrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaffrey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McCaffrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McCaffrey, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Trachea Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffrey graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McCaffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas McCaffrey MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas McCaffrey practice?
- Dr. Thomas McCaffrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McCaffrey practices Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists.