Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

A Lifetime or two show details A Lifetime or two
by The Ferrans on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. McCauley has been our family physician since 1973 (3 generations). He has helped all of us deal with a variety of serious and not so serious issues. As a GP, you could not ask for a more caring and responsive doctor. Even when my mother passed away, his compassion and understanding of the quality of life has stayed with me to this day. He deals with everything from skin cancers, heart issues, and kidney disease to flu, weight loss, and pink eye. You also will get swift and honest answers - even if it is not what you want to hear. He might not be perfect but he is close enough for us. Thank you Dr. McCauley.

The Medical Experience that you would hope for... show details The Medical Experience that you would hope for...
Jan 28th, 2011

My experience with Dr. McCauley was excellent. He spent a great deal of time listening to me and an even greater amount of time explaining what needed to be done to diagnos and treat my problem. We are still working thru my issues but I am confident with Dr. McCauley's direction, my problem will be resolved.

He should just retire show details He should just retire
by One screwed EX patient of this egomaniac on Aug 6th, 2010

Mis-diagnosed my hypogonadism which destroyed 15 years of my life. He's response "I just went to a couple of seminars about your LITTLE problem" 15 years to late !!!! After my 20 year old daughter figured it out by talking to friends !!!