A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McConahay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McConahay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConahay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. McConahay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Elst McConahay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. McConahay practice?
- Dr. Thomas McConahay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McConahay practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Pediatricians and Avondale Emergency Physicians.