Overall Review

April 14th, 2015
Dr. McCormick is the best! We make the 25 minute drive just for him! He takes the time to get to know each issue and answer ANY questions, he truly cares about his patients.

June 18th, 2012
Greatest Doctor EVER !!!
I Love Dr.McCormick and the staff !! I have been taking my two children to see him for 11 years now and have never had any complaints at all ! He takes the time to sit down and talk to you .. If you are looking for a great doctor to care for your children go with this one he puts 100% into his work .

March 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor
I've been taking my kids to Dr McCormick for 15 years. He's fabulous - ALWAYS takes the time to make the kids comfortable, and to thoroughly answer any questions or explain any medical issues. I've never felt rushed, and he's always personable and in a good mood. Yes, you may have to wait a bit, but that is b/c he doesn't rush through the appointments. Highly recommend!

April 9th, 2011
would give 10 stars if I could
Dr. McCormick is great with all kids, but he relates especially well with adolescent boys. He knows his medicine, but more importantly, is compassionate, hard-working, and has a wonderful sense of humor and positive outlook on life. He gives you all the time you need, and treats the whole child. He's been great with my 17 year-old son since my husband's recent death. My only regret is that he's not in family practice. I'd love to have him as MY doctor!

April 7th, 2011
Previous Patient
I saw Dr. McCormick from the ages of 5-17. I am now 24. Absolutely the best pediatrician. Whether you or your child is sick, you will not leave the office without breaking at least one smile. His passion for medicine and love for children is shown through his outgoing and jolly personality. My mom still raves about him, as do I. Great person, great physician.

February 17th, 2011
best in his group BY FAR
He is absolutely the best doctor in his group. He listens, genuinely cares, and knows how to help his patients. The other doctors in his group are okay for the sniffles or simple stuff, but with more serious illnesses he is the only one I have learned to trust over the last 20 years of taking my children there.

January 7th, 2011
We Love Dr McCormick
Dr McCormick is great with the kids(personable and fun for them to see)and takes the time with each patient to ask questions, get to know the kids and parents, and really listen to concerns. You do have to wait a bit most of the time to see him, but when it's your turn you will never feel rushed.

May 5th, 2010
Great Pediatrician
Dr. McCormick is always willing to sit and listen to all of the symptoms. He asks loads of questions and is very thorough and accurate in his diagnosis. My son always gets a straight answer from him.

November 25th, 2008