Dr. Thomas Mcculloch MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 29th, 2015
No follow up
We had to wait 45 min the first time, 55 min the second. No follow up was discussed on symptoms from previous appointments. I had to insist he take a lab test on my thyroid. He never discussed what my thyroid level was from the last lab. I had to pull it out of him that it was normal. He sent nurses to my home for a urine test I didn't want or need. They thought I had a bladder infection and I had no symptoms of this. The nurse wanted me to give the urine in a 1/2 cup container. It was embarassing and impossible. Nothing was explained to me as to the reason for them coming to my home and insisting on a urine sample. All my results were negative. I didn't have a bladder infection at all. What a waste of time. I dom't feel taken seriously by the doctor. I asked him about swelling in my wrist. He said that was just inflamation and didn't suggest ice or heat or NSAIDs.The parking lot is a nightmare with huge trucks sticking out in the lane of traffic so you can barely pass. Dangerous to back out when between 2 extra large trucks and u cannot see what's in back of you.