Dr. Thomas Mcculloch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Clueless Doctor
I came in for a spot on my cheek that was very dark in color and very concerning. He took off his glasses and eyeballed it. He said it didn't look bad to him but that if I wanted to go to a Dermatologist, that he would refer me to someone. I went to the Dermatologist, who was VERY concerned and cut the spot out. He sent it for a biopsy which came back negative but it was refreshing that the Dermatologist cared although Dr. McCullouch could have cared less. Bad Doctor. He is clueless.

June 19th, 2017
HORRIBLE! Dr. does NOT care!
Dr. McCulloch is HORRIBLE, absolutely HORRIBLE! He does NOT care about your medical problems nor does he care to resolve those problems. He asks stupid questions (i.e. "why are you scratchy the rash"?....BECAUSE IT ITCHES..DUH!). He seems to be discriminatory toward overweight patients, especially women. He said "if you would lose weight, you wouldn't have that problem" for every medical issue. I saw him 3 different times and I'm DONE! He does NOT care! Do NOT go! Waste of time and money!

December 30th, 2015
No follow up
We had to wait 45 min the first time, 55 min the second. No follow up was discussed on symptoms from previous appointments. I had to insist he take a lab test on my thyroid. He never discussed what my thyroid level was from the last lab. I had to pull it out of him that it was normal. He sent nurses to my home for a urine test I didn't want or need. They thought I had a bladder infection and I had no symptoms of this. The nurse wanted me to give the urine in a 1/2 cup container. It was embarassing and impossible. Nothing was explained to me as to the reason for them coming to my home and insisting on a urine sample. All my results were negative. I didn't have a bladder infection at all. What a waste of time. I dom't feel taken seriously by the doctor. I asked him about swelling in my wrist. He said that was just inflamation and didn't suggest ice or heat or NSAIDs.The parking lot is a nightmare with huge trucks sticking out in the lane of traffic so you can barely pass. Dangerous to back out when between 2 extra large trucks and u cannot see what's in back of you.

October 28th, 2016