A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McDonough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans