Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McDonough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P McDonough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Thomas McDonough has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Parker Orthopedic Surgeons.