A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McEnnerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McEnnerney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McEnnerney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McEnnerney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McEnnerney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McEnnerney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McEnnerney practice?
- Dr. Thomas McEnnerney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McEnnerney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.