Learn more about Dr. Thomas McEnnerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McEnnerney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McEnnerney
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McEnnerney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McEnnerney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McEnnerney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McEnnerney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McEnnerney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McEnnerney practice?
- Dr. Thomas McEnnerney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McEnnerney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.