A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McFarland is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFarland
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFarland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McFarland, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFarland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McFarland MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Thomas McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McFarland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.