A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McFarland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFarland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFarland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McFarland, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFarland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McFarland MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Thomas McFarland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McFarland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.