Learn more about Dr. Thomas McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McFarland is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McFarland, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFarland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McFarland MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Thomas McFarland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McFarland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WI and Richland Center, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.