Learn more about Dr. Thomas McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McFarland is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McFarland, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFarland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFarland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas McFarland practice?
Dr. Thomas McFarland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Monroe, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.