A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McGahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGahan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGahan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McGahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P McGahan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. McGahan practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McGahan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.