Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas McGarry
Dr. Thomas McGarry, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. McGarry is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas McGarry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas McGarry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Kurt Hoffmayer
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Boris Arbit
La Jolla, CA 0 mi2
Dr. Isac Thomas
La Jolla, CA 0 mi3