A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGarry, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. McGarry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John McGarry MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. McGarry practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGarry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McGarry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL and Chicago, IL.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.