A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGarry, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. McGarry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John McGarry MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. McGarry practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McGarry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.