A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. McGinn practice?
Dr. Thomas McGinn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and New York, NY.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom McGinn, Dr. Tomas McGinn, Dr. Tommie McGinn, Dr. Tommy McGinn