A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McGinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gregory Paul McGinn MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. McGinn practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McGinn practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Internists.