A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McGovern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGovern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGovern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. McGovern practice?
Dr. Thomas McGovern practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.