A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mcinerny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mcinerny, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcinerny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mcinerny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mcinerny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Mcinerny practice?
Dr. Thomas Mcinerny practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.