A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McKay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McKay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McKay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas McKay practice?
Dr. Thomas McKay practices Urology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Moline Urologists.