Dr. Thomas Mckelvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mckelvey?

April 2nd, 2017

Didn't seem concerned

Gave me prescription after prescription, but lacked concern for the cause of the problem.

July 18th, 2016

Stay away from Dr. T. Greg McKelvely

I have been to Dr. McKelvey years ago. I cannot drive and could no longer find a ride to him, so I found a wonderful Dr closer to me, however, he went back into pediatrics. I waited two months to get into Dr. McKelvely. Then waited over an hour to get back to see him. In total I was at his new office for four hours. One guy walked out, as I almost did. Then he made the nurse put only 1 of my conditions on my chart. He did not want any of my other Doc's record, which had all my fractures and falls. He treated me horribly! He threw so much at me, judge me and brought me shots to take that had a wad of dust on them!!! Horrifying! Too bad, because I actually believed he was a good man. Alas, he sent my body into shock changing all of my mess that I had been on for years. All of the meds he put me on are to make me lose my appetite and caused me tremors. The mental, emotional and physical damage cause by this man was/is terrible. I will NOT be going back. Even the pharmacist recommended that I do not take certain medications because of all the same types he put me on. He is also so much in his head that he cannot give good health care. Egomaniac!

February 8th, 2016

Best Dr. ever

Very much in demand. Worth the wait if we have to. Will take whatever time is necessary when we see him. Professional, courteous & cares about patients. The best diagnostic physician we have found. Recommend highly.

September 27th, 2013

Will get to the bottom of any illness you may have

Plan ahead for an appointment, he is a very busy doctor (at least a month prior to when you need him). Wait at doctor's office is approximately 30 to 60 minutes. He is a very good doctor and has many patients, therefore you need to have patience in seeing him, however he is well worth the wait time. My wife and I have tried many doctors and he is the best that we have found.

November 1st, 2012

Ridiculous waiting time

I have just walked out of his office after waiting over two hours after my timed appointment. He informed me it would be at least another hour's waitso leave if I wanted to. This is exactlywhat I did. He needs to learn how to schedule appointments. He is not the onlydoctor in town. Anybody knowing a decentdoctor in Mobile I wish I knew who.....

August 8th, 2017