A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. McLaughlin practice?
Dr. Thomas McLaughlin practices Pediatrics near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Beverly Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom McLaughlin, Dr. Tomas McLaughlin, Dr. Tommie McLaughlin, Dr. Tommy McLaughlin