Dr. Thomas Mclure MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016
Happy
I am surprised by the negative reviews here as I had Breast done in 2007 and things are fine and I am happy....I actually have an appointment to see him again for tummy tuck surgery on the 7th of this month.....The lady's in the office are easy to talk to as well....Not saying the others on here with negative reviews are right or wrong but I am one happy returning patient .....

November 19th, 2010
My Bad Experience with Dr McLure!
My experience with Dr McLure was horrible! I had breast augmentation done by him and deeply regret it. I knew this as soon as I got home from surgery. They were unsymmetrical and when I mentioned it to Him at the two week check up he acted like a clown.Really, just made a face at Me.. I just felt really stupid that I just let this man do surgery on me and that He made a lot of money off me... Well a year later My breast are unsymmetrical, hard on one side and so so sore. I really wish I wouldn't have went with Dr McLure.. It was a waste of time and money.. I should have just stayed like I was instead of Him messing Me up and being in pain EVERYDAY... Trust Me when I say go else where... Don't make the same mistake I did..

July 15th, 2010
Extremely disappointed.
I would encourage anyone considering using Dr. Mclure to look elsewhere. I received extremely bad results from Dr. Mclure. I just recently had to do a complete total revision of my breast implants and lift. He rushed the first surgery by not booking enough time for the OR, and left fat ugly scars for my tummy tuck, where he didn't even completely cut along my C-Section scar, around the belly button, and around my breast and nipple from the implants and lift; where he didn't even do the lift on the first surgery. I had to come back 6 months later for that, since he decided during the 1st surgery he didn't think I needed the lift even after he planned for it. Even more proof for my new doctor to say he did a lazy rushed job on me, and that he couldn't believe this other Doctor (Dr. Mclure) even had a license to practice. My breasts never looked symmetrical, even after the second surgery. The nipples were 2 cm apart even after Dr. Mclure "moved it" during the lift to line them up. My new doctor said the implant was ruptured, and stated it more than likely was punctured by Dr. Mclure during the second surgery to complete what he should have done in the first surgery. My new doctor also stated that Dr. Mclure uses old school techniques and out dated methods for doing his surgeries and suturing, and that Dr. Mclure even choose the wrong type of implant to use, also leading to the problems with the shape of my breasts.

November 16th, 2015