A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McMahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McMahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McMahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. McMahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Keith McMahan MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. McMahan practice?
- Dr. Thomas McMahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McMahan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilkesboro, NC.
See Wilkesboro Internists and Wilkesboro Geriatric Doctors.