A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McMeekin is Good. Dr. McMeekin has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McMeekin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McMeekin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMeekin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital Rochester
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMeekin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McMeekin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. McMeekin practice?
Dr. Thomas McMeekin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists and Rochester Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom McMeekin, Dr. Tomas McMeekin, Dr. Tommie McMeekin, Dr. Tommy McMeekin