A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McMeekin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McMeekin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McMeekin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McMeekin graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. McMeekin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O McMeekin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. McMeekin practice?
- Dr. Thomas McMeekin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McMeekin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists and Rochester Internists.