Learn more about Dr. Thomas McMeekin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McMeekin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMeekin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMeekin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McMeekin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McMeekin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMeekin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O McMeekin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. McMeekin practice?
- Dr. Thomas McMeekin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McMeekin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists and Rochester Internists.