A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McMullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McMullan is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullan graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. McMullan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmer Lutheran Health Center
- Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George McMullan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. McMullan practice?
- Dr. Thomas McMullan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McMullan practices Family Medicine near Postville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waukon, IA.
See Postville Family Physicians.