A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McMullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McMullan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMullan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullan graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. McMullan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmer Lutheran Health Center
- Guttenberg Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George McMullan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. McMullan practice?
- Dr. Thomas McMullan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McMullan practices Family Medicine near Postville, IA.
See Postville Family Physicians.