A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McNally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNally
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNally, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McNally has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McNally MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McNally practice?
- Dr. Thomas McNally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McNally practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bartlett, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Bartlett Surgeons.