Dr. Thomas Mcnally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mcnally?

Successful Spine Surgery

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I have had back problems most of my adult life. Dr. McNally assessed my problems, planned a couse of action and my back surgery was very successful.

Fabulous, caring doctor!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

OUTSTANDING DOCTORS AND STAFF!

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr Mcnally, although the practice is slow- they seem to always run behind, he was a 2nd opinion for me and i am glad i went. other doctor was pushy as far as surgery being best option. McNally was not pushy at all and explained all options. He start with this and then if that doesn't work we'll got to plan #2, etc. i like having options rather than rushing into surgery. he has a dry sense of humor and very nice. i would recommend.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I can't tell you how much I appreciate having a doctor like Dr. McNally. When I went to see him I had seen a couple of other doctors who all wanted to do surgery, but hadn't told me why or what to expect. I was confused and scared. Dr. McNally explained all my options and what to likely expect with each so I could make an informed decision. I didn't feel rushed and I got my questions answered. I've read some reviews here that talk about the wait time. I think you have to expect some waiting when you have a doctor who spends the time to think about your issues and explain them to you. I am now pain free and feel so fortunate I found Dr. McNally

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. McNally is the most thorough, kind and on point Dr. that Ive ever encountered. I count my blessings that i have the right doctor for my situation.

phenomenal surgeon

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Although sometimes the wait is rather lengthy, I appreciate the time he takes to observe and explain exactly what the issue is and what the solutions are. The best doctor I've encounterencountered in my life.

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Absolutely horrible!! Do not see this Dr.

Great Doc

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Knows his stuff. If he is delayed, you are notified. He takes his time with you during your visit to address all concerns. Would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone.

From Down and Out to Upright

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Can't get any better than him. Cleaned up the junkyard of my back and made it a well operating machine again. The pain is gone!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I recently saw Dr. McNally after an initial consultation with another doctor who spent about 5 minutes with me. In contrast to that doctor Dr. McNally was a breath of fresh air. Dr. McNally actually took the time to listen to my issues and then discussed all of my treatment options and the pros and cons of each. You might wait a little before he sees you, but the wait is worth it. It is rare that you find a doctor today who will invest time with his patients. I will be going back to Dr. McNally!

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I'm 43 and by far the worse doctor experience of my life. 1st visit he didn't show up. 2nd visit waited 2hours for him to come in. Not worth the wait