Dr. Thomas Mcnally MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2017
Excellence
Dr. McNally and his team corrected my case of spinal stenosis which was very complex and also had many complications (obesity, diabetes, and age of 66). I am now walking unassisted without pain, and feeling good. Technically he is one of the best in the country.

June 14th, 2016
Dr Mcnally, although the practice is slow- they seem to always run behind, he was a 2nd opinion for me and i am glad i went. other doctor was pushy as far as surgery being best option. McNally was not pushy at all and explained all options. He start with this and then if that doesn't work we'll got to plan #2, etc. i like having options rather than rushing into surgery. he has a dry sense of humor and very nice. i would recommend.

March 28th, 2016
I can't tell you how much I appreciate having a doctor like Dr. McNally. When I went to see him I had seen a couple of other doctors who all wanted to do surgery, but hadn't told me why or what to expect. I was confused and scared. Dr. McNally explained all my options and what to likely expect with each so I could make an informed decision. I didn't feel rushed and I got my questions answered. I've read some reviews here that talk about the wait time. I think you have to expect some waiting when you have a doctor who spends the time to think about your issues and explain them to you. I am now pain free and feel so fortunate I found Dr. McNally

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. McNally is the most thorough, kind and on point Dr. that Ive ever encountered. I count my blessings that i have the right doctor for my situation.

February 29th, 2016
phenomenal surgeon
Although sometimes the wait is rather lengthy, I appreciate the time he takes to observe and explain exactly what the issue is and what the solutions are. The best doctor I've encounterencountered in my life.

January 30th, 2016
Absolutely horrible!! Do not see this Dr.

November 19th, 2015
Great Doc
Knows his stuff. If he is delayed, you are notified. He takes his time with you during your visit to address all concerns. Would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone.

October 21st, 2015
From Down and Out to Upright
Can't get any better than him. Cleaned up the junkyard of my back and made it a well operating machine again. The pain is gone!

September 28th, 2015
I recently saw Dr. McNally after an initial consultation with another doctor who spent about 5 minutes with me. In contrast to that doctor Dr. McNally was a breath of fresh air. Dr. McNally actually took the time to listen to my issues and then discussed all of my treatment options and the pros and cons of each. You might wait a little before he sees you, but the wait is worth it. It is rare that you find a doctor today who will invest time with his patients. I will be going back to Dr. McNally!

September 22nd, 2015
I'm 43 and by far the worse doctor experience of my life. 1st visit he didn't show up. 2nd visit waited 2hours for him to come in. Not worth the wait

September 14th, 2015
Thankfully I sought treatment elsewhere...
It is a very slow moving process with this doctor. If you're in a lot of pain, seek treatment elsewhere.

January 31st, 2015
See a different doctor
If you're in pain and need fast treatment, do NOT use this doctor. Impossible to get in and he either wants to do surgery or nothing. Very pushy