Dr. Thomas Mcneill Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Petersburg, FL

September 29th, 2016
Love this practice!!!
I had two babies with this office. Dr McNeil is very knowledgeable and have many years of experience. But the most important, he is very patient with going over your questions or concerns!! Many of my friends are with this office as well

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Thomas McNeil
I have been seeing Dr. McNeil since 2007 and I find him to be excellent. Always looks out for my interest and well being. Always up to date with current topics in his profession. Will continue to be his patient. The staff is awesome too.

April 18th, 2014
Dr. McNeill was there for me through 3 ectopic pregnancies and delivered my precious and only child Janna 11 years ago. His bedside manner is above all else, with a kind and caring demeanor. Unfortunately I do not see him as much as I should, but I am glad to see he is still in St. Petersburg and helping women.

June 16th, 2011
Superior Doctor and Surgeon
I have been a patient of Dr. McNeil for 0ver 10 years and he and his staff have always provided excellent service. There are kind and sensitive. He is a great surgeon, has a great bedside manner and genuinely cares for his patients.