A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McPhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McPhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McPhee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McPhee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McPhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. McPhee practice?
Dr. Thomas McPhee practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.