Learn more about Dr. Thomas McPhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McPhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPhee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McPhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McPhee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McPhee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J McPhee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. McPhee practice?
- Dr. Thomas McPhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McPhee practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.