Learn more about Dr. Thomas McPhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McPhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPhee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McPhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McPhee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McPhee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J McPhee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. McPhee practice?
- Dr. Thomas McPhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McPhee practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.