A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Meads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Meads is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Meads, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meads graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Meads MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Meads practice?
- Dr. Thomas Meads has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Meads practices Surgery near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Greenfield Surgeons.