A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Meakem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meakem
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meakem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Meakem, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meakem graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Meakem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Meakem MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Meakem practice?
- Dr. Thomas Meakem has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Meakem practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.