A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Meakem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meakem
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meakem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Meakem, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meakem graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Meakem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Meakem MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Meakem practice?
- Dr. Thomas Meakem has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Meakem practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.