A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mego is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mego, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mego graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mego has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- A.D.L., Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Mego MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Mego practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mego has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mego practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pathologists.