A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mehrel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mehrel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mehrel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrel graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Mehrel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mehrel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Mehrel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mehrel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mehrel practices Dermatology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Dermatologists.