Dr. Thomas Meister MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Colorado Springs, CO

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
One word describes Dr. Meister - "Excellent", and compassionate.

April 28th, 2017
Colonoscopy
Professional and thorough from beginning to end. Only comment-Debrief after procedure was a little fast by both nurse and doctor. My wife and I are both very interested in our health and specifically the results of office visits like this. We want to retain all we can so slowing the post-procedure results down a little would help us take it all in and retain it. Follow up-Office called my cell phone but I wasn't available to answer. No further calls made to me.

April 21st, 2017
Best experience for a not so fun procedure
Everyone was friendly, informative and made the process as comfortable as possible. Dr. Meister helped me understand what was going to happen. Then I had a nice nap and he went over the findings.

November 3rd, 2016
Great place to go
Everyone there was very helpful, courteous, & just plain Nice. How do you enjoy a Colonoscopy? Well, you can't, but they make it as good as they can. Honestly, with their help, it wasn't that bad at all. Dr Meister seems to be a great guy as well. I appreciate him spending some time with me and explaining what I had questions about. Would definitely recommend to others.

September 21st, 2016
The staff is very friendly and competent, the nurses and RMA outstanding, and Dr. Meister is a wonderful doctor who explains the colonoscopy procedure thoroughly and puts the patient at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Meister and his staff.

August 31st, 2016
An unmemorable procedure with exceptional staff.
Quick, painless (except for the needle), and unmemorable procedure with very skilled and kind, professional staff, really good coffee and humorous marketing material. Recommend "Up Yours" for everyone!

August 29th, 2016
All staff were friendly, courteous, and helpful. Dr. Meister was very professional and answered all my questions, and put me at ease. Only negative was concerning the instruction sheet for the miralax cleanse. I was told by the receptionist to mix the Gatorade with the bottle of Miralax and take all at once the day before. This contradicted the instruction sheet which stated to use two packets of Gatorade and save half for the morning of the procedure. I even called to clarify, with not much success. The receptionist needs to develop a clearer instruction sheet.

February 20th, 2016
He saved my life. Literally

June 25th, 2015
Extremely pleasant doctor who was very knowledgable. He put me and ease and answered all my questions.

August 22nd, 2013
Colonoscopy
I would never choose this doctor again nor would I ever refer him to a friend!! He missed 8 polyps during my exam recently and when removing a large polyp he lied and said that he had taken large margins and thought that he had got it all. I landed up in the hospital that evening bleeding profusely from the site and then saw Dr. Krishnan whose was on call. He performed another colonoscopy to stop the bleeding. Have recentlhy just had another colonoscopy 3 months later with Dr. Krishnan to find that Dr. Meister had very unsucessfully removed the original polyp and I had to go through the whole procedure again. I am very happy with Dr. Krishan and feel that I am in good hands!!

June 11th, 2011
I guess personal issues of your patients do not require a timely response....after all YOU are the DR!

August 5th, 2008
Saved My Husband's Life!
Dr. Meister is the person I first thank for saving my husband's life. His pro-active approach to medicine and his care and concern are outstanding! He even referred us to a great internist!