- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Melancon
Dr. Thomas Melancon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marrero, LA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Melancon is affiliated with West Jefferson Medical Center, Ochsner MC Westbank and Meadowcrest Hospital. Dr. Melancon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Melancon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Melancon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.
Dr. Stephen Laguardia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Marrero, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Trac Le
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0 mi32
Dr. Brian Cospolich
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0 mi23