A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Melgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melgar
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melgar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Melgar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Melgar graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melgar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Melgar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Melgar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Melgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Melgar practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.