Dr. Thomas Melham MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Muncie, IN

December 18th, 2015
I have been a patient for 10 years and the staff has all changed and they are rude and lazy I will be looking for a new Doctor because of this

August 18th, 2013
Great Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Melham for several years now. He never gives me drugs I don't need---and that includes antibiotics when I only have a cold, which many doctors hand out like candy. I had two different claims for workers comp and he had no problems diagnosing and recommending rehab to the insurance company. Since he has become so popular, I have found I have been sitting in the waiting room longer, but he never rushes when he is with me and makes sure he answers all my questions. I recommend him to all my friends.

February 20th, 2011
very nice, professional doctor, the staff was pretty nice and the receptionist was very helpful

February 17th, 2011
Dr. Melham is the most caring of any person I have met. The day before I saw him, I was a complete physical wreck and did'nt even know it. Dr. Melham guided me toward a path of better health and wellness which continues to this day. Without him as my doctor, I honestly don't think I would alive today.

January 27th, 2011
Dr. Melham is very caring, and personable. We have been doctoring with him for several years, and we have found him so different than the doctors we had been with before. He is very thorough, but does not order tests that are not needed. We just love him!

September 16th, 2010
Great doctor and staff.
This is my third time writing this because this site keeps messing up, so I will make it brief this time...Dr. Melham has always been great to me, my family, and my coworkers that see him (which is all of them because that is who my office goes to). His staff is great and I have never heard any issues with his diagnosis. These last two people complaining about workers comp are probably trying to leach their injuries and are mad that he wouldn't go for it. Kudos to him for keeping health care lower than these other doctors who would give these last two crooks all kinds of treatment for nothing and raising my taxes.

November 21st, 2009
Danger
This Dr. only does what insurance companies and workers comp companies say.He is not concerned with his patients health.I would rather have a vetinarian treat me than Dr. Melham.I had to wait in his office more than two hours on occasions

September 3rd, 2009
Butcher
Dr. Thomas Melham works more for workers compensation companies, than his patients.He mis-diagnosed me, I believe on purpose, so that the workers comp, company could "TRY" to stop covering me.He treated me for a sprain for half of a year.While completely ignoring my symptoms and complaints concerning my entire injury sustained at work.I even had to debate with him several times as to my condition.