A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mengelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mengelt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mengelt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mengelt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mengelt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mengelt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Mengelt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Mengelt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mengelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mengelt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Emergency Physicians and Muncie Primary Care Doctors.