A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mengelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mengelt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mengelt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mengelt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Mengelt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Mengelt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mengelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mengelt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Emergency Physicians and Muncie Family Physicians.