A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Meola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Meola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Meola, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meola graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Meola MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Meola practice?
- Dr. Thomas Meola has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Meola practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.