A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Merchant, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Merchant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Craig Merchant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Thomas Merchant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Merchant practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Sports Medicine Doctors.