Learn more about Dr. Thomas Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Merchant, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merchant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merchant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Merchant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Craig Merchant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Thomas Merchant has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Merchant practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Sports Medicine Doctors.