A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Merchant, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merchant
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merchant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Merchant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Craig Merchant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Thomas Merchant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Merchant practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Sports Medicine Doctors.