A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Merrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Merrick, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrick graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Merrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kit Carson County Memorial Hosp-Cah
- Presbyterian -St Lukes Med Ct, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alton Merrick MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Merrick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Merrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Merrick practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, and Clinical Pathology near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Yuma Pathologists.