Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

2.5

Something Wrong here show details Something Wrong here
by Hurt Patient on May 13th, 2015

I was a patient when John Williamson was the doctor but since he left this establishment has deteriated to the point I would not recommend this pain management to my worst enemy. The staff are not well trained and I caught them in a mistake that could have caused severe damage to me or other patients. When I confronted them their excuse was, we were too busy. That is not acceptable when dealing with people! Doing no harm should be the first rule in care giving but this office seems to place it somewhere nearnear the bottom of rule book.

Mar 13th, 2015

Been to this office 6 times in the last 8 months and they still do not have my pain under control, I have 3 chronic pain diseases plus herniated discs (3) they told me to have my family Dr manage the chronic pain from chronic diseases, which makes no sense, they specialize in pain management!?!? Would not recommend this practice to any one! I can't comment on the Doctor because I've only seen the N.P. Ms. L. Adams, apparently you can't see the doctor at all unless you're receiving a procedure! Very unsatisfied patient!