Learn more about Dr. Thomas Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Merritt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Merritt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Merritt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rodman Merritt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Merritt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Merritt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Fremont Orthopedic Surgeons.