Family Practitioner

18700 N 64th Dr
Ste 205
Glendale, AZ 85308
623-561-0526
Locations and availability (3)

|  Patient 2 years  |  show details
by Bryan on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. Mertins is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and helpful. He puts the patients needs first. I am so happy to have him as my primary care physician. He has taken great care of my family.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Lorie on Apr 17th, 2013

My family and I have been going to Dr. Mertins for more years than I can remember. He is always interested in you and takes the time to listen to you. When my son was no longer able to be covered under my insurance Dr. Mertins told me to make sure I bring him in if he needs anything, we would work something out on payments later. He didn't want him to go without healthcare just because he had no insurance. I moved over 40 miles away and I still go see him and he will always be my family's doctor.

|  My kids and my doctor for the past 12 years!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2012

Dr Mertins is caring, kind, and remembers my kids and my name without looking at a chart! I travel about 40 miles to see him because I trust him to handle my health care. He knows me and my kids, and my special needs and situations of my life, and I trust him! If you are looking for a doctor to help you with your problems, speak to you straight about things and tell you to truth all the time... he is the one to see!

Sep 25th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Caring and easy to relate to. I was having trouble finding a good doctor that I liked in the area but Dr. Mertins is fantastic. Listened to my concerns and provided me with good, feasible solutions. A

Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Mertens is a caring, compassionate physician. Best of all, he is trustworthy. I've never felt that he had nothing but my best interests at heart. Happy to recommend him.

|  Great Doctor, Horrible Office Personel  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Mertins is an amazing doctor. He is current in knowledge, practical with remedies and I recommend him to anyone. His office personel, on the other hand, are useless. They have no answers. They're not willing to do anything for you. They can't even help someone get a straight answer about insurance coverage or costs. Bottom line they are lazy and don't want to do any more than they have to. If you can deal with that, then Dr. Mertins is the absolute best.

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Mertins has been both my husband and my doctor for almost 10 years...He has to be the best doctor we have ever had and we are in our 60's.

|  antibiotic for shingles  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

have never seen the good side of this turkey

Apr 10th, 2011

Has diagnosed everything correct every time. I've been seeing him for 8 years and am always satisfied

|  One of the Best!  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

I liked him because he was direct, came up with the right diagnosis, cares, over all perfection because he knows a lot about various problems. This is what you want with a GP.

|  Awesome and Dependable  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

For the past 8 years my husband and I both see Dr. Mertins as our primary care doctor. We both have had major health issues and he has been right on with his diagnosis and treatments. Dr. Mertins is not afraid to refer you to a specialist. We are very very comfortable with his excellent care.

by Mike Albin on Apr 2nd, 2010

Dr, Mertins is the best

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

The doctor made prescription mistakes, the scheduler/check-out person is rude, and the staff makes errors on patients' medical charts. This doctor was accurate and caring 15 years ago but has become just the opposite. He does not follow up on health issues that need monitoring and acts like he isn't hearing when concerns are mentioned that need to be monitored.