Dr. Thomas Mesko MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology Miami Beach, FL

October 13th, 2016
Horrible Doctor and Person
Thomas Mesko is the MOST inconsiderate and lack of compassion. In my opinion, BEWARE!!!

June 6th, 2015
Very professional, he explains exactly what is going on and what about to take place , he take his time and he very knowledgeable.

January 21st, 2015
DR. MESKO IS HIGHLY QUALIFY, WITH A VAST KNOWLEDGE ON HIS FIELD. A NATURAL HUMANITARIAN, WITH A GREAT CAPABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE CONCERNS AND FEARS OF HIS PATIENTS. GLADYS ECHERRI IS VERY GRATEFUL TO BE ONE OF HIS PATIENTS.

September 18th, 2014
Precious doctor of a jewel in my life!!
I can actually say that Dr. Mesko saved my life... I was diagnosed with gastric cancer.. My surgery was suppose to have been 5 days in the hospital and a 5 hour surgery. It turned out to be 10 hours of surgery and 33 days in instensive care. All that could of gone wrong with my body's reaction did. Dr. Mesko discovered two very aggressive tumors, that we're totally undetected from prior tests, and diligently worked for 10 hours to take them out and clean all surrounding areas. I never felt more secure and knowing that after all I was going through, that I was going to come out of this complete, because of his concern and constant care. At times, I even mentioned to my family "does Dr. Mesko have a family ?" As he would come to see me at all times of the day, weekends and even while my stay in the hospital, he was on vacation ...he managed to check up on me. Whomever reads this review, must be going through some difficult diagnosis, as I did . Unless we walk the walk, no one will know how it feels like to go through this journey. I just want to let you know, that the journey to me, although a traumatic one, I felt whole and at ease being in the hands of Dr. Mesko....I know in his field, you tend to get tainted and detached from all the pain and suffering of the patients, but not Dr. Mesko..he makes you feel that he is actually treating a loved one, a family member ....I thank my God that I was fortunate to have found him in my life ...as I owe this life to him ....

July 13th, 2012
Dr Mesko is a caring, compassionate surgeon. I admire him for his keen intellegence, quiet patience, and quick wit.Over the past 16 years, Dr Mesko has helped me through many dramatic and tramatic breast cancer issues.He is highly respected by both patients and peers..rightly so!

October 6th, 2011
E.H.
I can never thank God for puting Dr Mesko in my life, he was my life saver. He was the most caring doctor I have ever met in the time I really needed him.He was very accurate with his diagnostic and I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2011
Thanks you so much Dr. Mesko for your Professional and Quality Care
Dr. Mesko is an awesome Doctor. He showed concern for me as a person as well as a patient from the first time I saw him. After being diagnosed, it was discovered that I would need surgery to correct the problem I was having. He explained everything to my husband and I very clearly. When it came time for surgery, he and his team spent time with me before my surgery comforting me and assuring me that I would be just fine. I highly recommend his services to whomever would need it.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Mesko is an exemplary oncologic surgeon
I have never seen a surgeon that has such patience and explains so clearly the options. he never rushes the patients or the family and really follows after the surgery. Best doctor, any one can see that!

February 11th, 2011
Superb physician and surgeon
My elderly mother underwent multiple surgical procedures over the last 8 years performed by Dr. Mesko, including a recent major emergency surgery. We have seen in several occasions that Dr. Mezko has outstanding surgical skills. In addition, he patiently participated in every step in decision making with our family. His bedside manner and clinical follow up were superb. He is clearly highly respected by his colleagues and staff at Mt SMC. We are so fortunate to have him taking care of our mother, and highly recommend him as an outstanding physician and surgeon.

January 30th, 2011