Learn more about Dr. Thomas Metkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Metkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metkus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Metkus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stephen Metkus MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Metkus practice?
- Dr. Thomas Metkus has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Metkus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Thorndale, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.