Learn more about Dr. Thomas Metkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Metkus is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metkus
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Metkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Metkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metkus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Metkus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stephen Metkus MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Metkus practice?
- Dr. Thomas Metkus has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Metkus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Thorndale, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.