A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Metkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metkus
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Metkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Metkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metkus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Metkus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stephen Metkus MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Metkus practice?
- Dr. Thomas Metkus has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Metkus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Thorndale, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.