A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mianecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mianecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mianecki
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mianecki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mianecki graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mianecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Mianecki DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Mianecki practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mianecki has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Mianecki practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.