A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mianecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mianecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mianecki
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mianecki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mianecki graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mianecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Mianecki DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Mianecki practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mianecki has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Mianecki practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.