Dr. Thomas Mianecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mianecki?

Dedication to health

Posted on January 14th, 2016

The only Doctor after many that was able to accurately diagnose and correct a life long pestering issue. More than a general practitioner. A wonderful human being and friend.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Excellent person and relates well to his patients.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr Meineke is top notch I recommend him highly!

Posted on May 16th, 2013

When I'm upset with an issue Doctor speaks to me with the utmost compassion. Most human beings could only hope to achieve this qualitythis gift in a life a life time.He makes me want to improve on my health and I have I've lost 120 plus pounds and removed insulin from dmy medicine as well as others. Doc is very funny sraight forward with me I like man at his word. He recommends the surgeons he uses for his own kids nd they worked out well for me.God has blessed me with a very talented dfoctorthank you doctor Mianecki and staff .

Dr. Mianecki

Posted on October 31st, 2011

We have been seeing Dr. Mianecki for the 31 years he has been in practice , he has always treated us like family not a patient . He takes the time to talk to you and he does call you at home to see how you are feeling.. Our children still go to him too! We lived in New Baltimore when we first started seeing him, we now live in Rochester Hills but he is worth the drive. Irene his office manager is the best she is so caring and understanding we just love her too she is the best. We could say so much more but not enough space to say it all!!:)

friend

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Dr. Mianecki is thee BEST Dr. I have ever had... He isn't just a doctor, he's a friend... He is just awesome, period!!

Dr.Mianecki

Posted on March 25th, 2010

honestly he is the most caring doctor i have ever seen. he takes time with his patients. he treats them like he cares not like they are a source or money to him. he is always very nice and remembers your name. He called me personally to go over test results where other doctors just have a nurse do it. i would recomond him to anyone. he is the real deal!

Posted on November 27th, 2009

Front counter personell are often rude, short, and inhospitable. But Dr. Mainecki is worth it, he really listens to what his patients have to say, he works with you, without looking down at you. Office manager Irene is a jem also.

Thorough and Caring

Posted on July 23rd, 2008

Dr. Mianecki has taken care of myself and my children for nearly 20 years now. He is thorough, comptetent, caring, and the best doctor I have ever seen. My daughter (now grown) continues to see him. Keep up the excellent work doc.

Posted on September 9th, 2017