A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Thomas Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Brockton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Mitchell, Dr. Tomas Mitchell, Dr. Tommie Mitchell, Dr. Tommy Mitchell