A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Michael Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockport, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Rockport Orthopedic Surgeons.