Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Video profile

by Jacqueline Roberts on Jul 2nd, 2016

Dr . Michelson is a very wonderful and caring dr. He really makes you feel very much at ease and he is very through when he gives exam and explains things so that you can understand

by George Banks on Jun 7th, 2016

He is a doctor who has become a trusted friend.

May 22nd, 2016

Fast & reliable service.Doctor & associates very helpful & knowledgeable, and talks to you,,not down at you.Highly recommended.

by Lee Durbin on Apr 6th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Michelsen for over 20 years and would not go any where else. They are caring, friendly and they take the time to listen to you and explain what is going on with your health.

by Jacqueline Roberts on Apr 3rd, 2016

Dr. Michelson is a Wonderful person as well as a wonderful Doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Michelson is a very caring and through Doctor.

by Norman Williams on Mar 28th, 2016

Our visit met all expectations, Dr. Michelson was thorough and took time to explain .

by Pat Stapp on Mar 13th, 2016

Very pleased every time.

by Larry Osborne on Mar 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Guy Selander of this practice for many years. He was away when I suffered a sprained ankle as well as injuring my foot. I saw Dr. Michelson. He was thorough, professional, and took ample time to discuss my injury, care, and prognosis. He also took time to take note of other issues regarding my health about which he advised me to take some actions. Most especially, he was attentive and listened to me.

by Debra Faircloth on Mar 3rd, 2016

My family and I have been choosing Memorial Family Medicine for over thirty years, even when it was known as Jacksonville Family Practice. Collectively, we have seen every doctor at the University Blvd. offices. They are our go-to guys every time we need medical advice or treatment. We trust them unfailingly, and we also like them as people. The nurses and clerks are pleasant and the offices are clean and comfortable. My fear is seeing these special docs retire!

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
by Rick Libal on Dec 16th, 2015

Doctor Michelsen has been my primary care physican since 1989. From the first appointment on he has shown a genuine concern for my health and well being. He has consistently met or exceeded my expectations.

by Jackie Walton on Feb 26th, 2015

This is an excellent doctor and his staff is always courteous....

Patient show details Patient
by Linda Burnett Hatfield on Jun 24th, 2014

Caring and thorough doctor.

He's Getting Better show details He's Getting Better
Jul 12th, 2009

When I first started visiting Dr. Michelsen (about 12 yrs ago) he wasn't very nice, just not a lot of personality, and was very short & didnt' seem interested in what I had to say. Overall I'm a healthy person & just needed vists for colds, etc. so it was no big deal to me & maybe I didn't seem like a big deal to Dr. Michelsen since I am healthy. My hubby however, needs to see Dr. Michelsen a lot and really likes him. He spends a lot of time asking questions, etc. Over the past year though, Dr. Michelsen has been a lot nicer to me & even asked more questions before quickly making a diagnosis. He's come a long way and I like him a lot more now.