Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mick
Dr. Thomas Mick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mick is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mick has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Mick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Coven
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Chad Kliger
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Zoran Lasic
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27