Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mick
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mick graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Marcus Mick MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Psychiatry, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Mick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mick has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mick practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Psychiatry, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Sports Medicine Doctors, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Neurologists.